If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body (March 2019).
Lifestyle blogger Janina Sarah Westphal is the author of the blog "oh-wonderful". On her blog she writes about the beautiful things in life: fashion, family and many delicious recipe creations for cooking are in the foreground.
Now the lifestyle blogger Janina Sarah Westphal of the blog "oh-wonderful" has asked herself the challenge to cook a 3-course meal with only 3 main ingredients. The prerequisite was that each gear had to contain a product from the Rama Cremefine Range. The focus was on fun and enjoyment. The conclusion of Janina: Cooking with only three ingredients is not only easier and less complicated than initially thought, but also tastes delicious to the whole family. Preparing a starter, main, and dessert with fewer ingredients does not mean that you have to compromise on the taste. How versatile recipes with only 3 ingredients can be, are shown in the following recipe creations by Janina:$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe Creation 1
Appetizer: A pea soup with meat inlay
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 125 g of Rama Cremefine for cooking
- A big bag of TK peas (about 500 g)
- 4 Viennese sausages / sausages
- 2 g vegetable broth
- some plant cream or oil
- Heat oil or plant cream in a pot. In the next step, add the TK peas and sauté them briefly. Then add water (about 2 - 3 cups) and vegetable broth. Simmer for about 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Now add about half a bottle of Rama Cremefine to the boil and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Now gently puree the soup with a blender or blender. Serve as desired with a sausage and some bread.
Energy and nutrient content per serving:
- Energy (kcal / kJ): 183/765
- Protein (g): 10
- Carbohydrates (g): 17.4
- of which sugar (g): 8
- Dietary fiber (g): 6, 7
- Fat (g): 6, 6
- of which saturated fatty acids (g): 3
- Salt (g): 0.1