- Leo was yesterday? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that. Animal prints are hotter than ever. We show how to tame the patterns in a fashionable way.
- Trend: leopard pattern
Parisian Chic in leopard print. Your guide to Fall/Winter 2019 animal print trend. (May 2019).
Leo was yesterday? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that. Animal prints are hotter than ever. We show how to tame the patterns in a fashionable way.
Trend: leopard pattern
Draped bustier dress made of cotton. From Edith & Ella, about 165 Euro, Gr. S-XL
- Combine with a bang, for example red or pink! Tip: shoes in bright colors
- For the more discreet variant, shades such as camel, nude or cream are optimal.
- Leo to jeans? Always goes! Tip: How to find the perfect jeans for your figure
Better not$config[ads_text] not found
- Never wear as a complete look, rather only set accents.
- Leo tolerates no competition, so: Hands off combi parts of fur, sequins, paint.
- Also no pattern mix, then it gets too restless.
Box jacket with three-quarter arm made of fake fur. From set, about 250 euros, Gr. 34-42
Slightly flared midi skirt with abstract leopard print. From Minx, about 290 Euro, Gr. 36-46
Handle bag in rose-colored leather with calfskin. By Marc Cain, about 380 euros, 40x 24x 17 cm
In the centre
Wide waist belt with decorative gold clasp. By Liu Jo, about 150 euros, Gr. XS-L
Suede Peeptoe with hidden platform and 12 cm high heel. From mango, about 70 euros, Gr. 38-41
Fancy more shoes? Click here for the hottest summer shoes in animal design >>
Wide bangle made of wood from Apart, approx. 35 Euro
Cotton pullover with balloon sleeves and attached knit cuffs. From Oui, about 80 euros, Gr. 34-46
On soft feet
Flat Lace Bootie by Emma Go, ca. 140 Euro, Gr. 36-41
Can also be seen from the side: sunglasses with decorated strap. From Bulgari, about 260 euros
The new pants trend
Autumn / Winter Trends 2013
Noble country style
Six autumn looks
Autumn / Winter trend
Fashion trend: Indian Summer
Celebrities with sunglasses
Summer dresses styled for autumn