The recipe for cheese soufflé with fig and grape salad not only looks delicious, it also tastes fantastic.
For 2 portions:
- 1 radicchio
- 50 g green grapes
- 2 figs
- 30 grams of walnuts
- 80 g of cheese
- 60 ml of milk
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp. Flour (universal)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g butter (for the soufflé)
- 1 tbsp butter (for the walnuts)
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (vinegar)
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash the radicchio. Wash the grapes, pluck from the panicles and cut in half. Wash the figs, remove the stalk and quarter the figs. Roughly chop the walnuts. Melt some butter in the pan and toast the walnuts with the sugar and set aside.
- Grease two soufflé molds (about 200ml each) or two cups with 1/3 of the butter. Rub the cheese and put some cheese in the cups or cups and swirl until the inside of the molds or cups is covered. In the meantime, put aside the remaining cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (top / bottom heat). Melt the remaining butter in a pan, add the flour and sauté for about 2 minutes with constant whisking with a whisk. Stir in the milk gradually. Bring the sauce to a boil and fill in a bowl after about 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Separate the eggs and eliminate 3 egg yolks. Then cover the sauce with a cling film.
- Beat the egg whites of all the eggs with a pinch of salt (this will make the egg whites faster) and stir a third of the mixture with the whisk under the slightly cooled but still warm sauce. Carefully fold in the rest of the egg whites with a large spoon and slowly sprinkle the remaining cheese into the mixture.
- Fill the mass up to 5 mm below the edge of the molds or cups. Use a knife to drive along the edges of the molds or cups so that the soufflés can rise better. Boil the water with an electric kettle. Place the molds on a deep baking tray, pour the hot water onto the plate (water bath) and bake on the middle tray for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, stir in the vinegar with salt, pepper and half a tablespoon of sugar and add the olive oil. In a bowl, mix the radicchio, the grapes and the figs with the dressing and spread on plates. Garnish with the nuts. Remove the soufflés from the oven and serve immediately with the salad.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 40 min.
PRO PORTION: approx. 831 kcal • 35 g protein • 61 g fat • 36 g carbohydrates