How to Do a Quick and Easy Updo for Parties (February 2019).
A pony makes a face look more interesting and makes open-cut hair an eye-catcher. But even updos can make a nice look with pony. We give you two options for a great styling with pony and give valuable tips.
Many women think you have to take their pony away if you want to miss a nice updo. But on the contrary: Properly styled, an updo by a pony can look even more special!
Instructions: Banana with pony
For this hairstyle you need hair spray, bobby pins, a stick and a little patience - that's all!$config[ads_text] not found
- Brush your hair well. Generally, this hairstyle keeps you better if you have washed the hair the day before. A bit of volume powder can make very smooth or freshly washed hair more grip.
- Now pull an exact side vertex over your pony.
- Grasp the hair at the nape of the neck and turn it upwards.
- Stick the banana with the bobby pins on the remaining hair, the hair ends turn down into the banana and also pin.
- Fix everything with hairspray, even your pony can handle a little hairspray - done!
Instructions: Deep bun with side pony
Prepare Bobby Pins, Mousse, and Hairspray.
- Brush your hair and massage over mousse.
- Grasp the hair loosely around the neck.
- Turn the hair strand either to the right or to the left and lock it loose with bobby pins.
- Then pull it apart a little so that it sits loosely.
- Style your pony to side and fix the whole hairstyle with hairspray.