You are invited to a wedding this year and maybe still looking for a creative gift idea for the bride and groom? Because the wedding day is one of the best days in a couple's life, the wedding gift should be at least as exceptional. So how about this idea?
Mini bridal gown as a money gift
- Mat A6 format, rectangular neckline, white
- Sticker dots, brown
- Cake tip, white (14 cm)
- Craft template for a dress made of cake lace
- Ribbon (8 mm, any color)
- craft glue
Manual:$config[ads_text] not found
- Glue the outside edge and the inside of the mat with brown stickers.
- Now fold the wedding dress from cake top to craft template.
- Roll up the banknote and fix it in the center of the wedding dress with some glue. Put the deco ribbon around dress and banknote and tie a bow.
- Position the mat perpendicular to a triangle so that the rectangular cut-out is at the front. Put the paper dress in and attach it to the back wall with some glue.