Spitzkohl asiatisch | vegan | Multikocher | Instant Pot (May 2019).
Autumn is heralding the cabbage season! Fittingly, we have the perfect recipe for you. Cabbage is not only delicious, but also very healthy.
Acquired a taste? Then try our recipe for the tasty pointed cabbage soup. The chopping pan could also be interesting for you.
- 1 pointed cabbage (about 500g)
- 1 glass of water
- 2 pinches of salt (ideal: sea salt)
- spice mix
- 200g cream
- 25g oil or butter
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- First cut the cabbage very finely and then dissolve the butter to bathe the cabbage in it. Then add a little bit of water piece by piece. So the vegetables can easily start to simmer.
- Just before the vegetables are cooked add some of the salt as well as the spice mixture.
- Now it's time for the cream. Add this and let it cook for a few minutes. For those who like to bond stronger, if necessary, instead of the cream some sour cream can be used.
- Finally, season the finished cabbage. However, as the vegetables should be spiced very lightly, be careful and dose the spice mixture correctly.
And already the cabbage is ready. As an ideal side dish you can serve potatoes. In many restaurants, the spicy cabbage is served with fried potatoes. This combination is considered particularly delicious!