An unusual variant for baking: Raspberry quark cake with Oreo crumbles.
For 1 baking tray / 20 pieces
Basic recipe yeast dough :
- 1/2 cube of yeast (20 g)
- 200 ml of lukewarm milk
- 60 g of sugar
- 400 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g soft butter
- 1 egg
Walking time :
about 1 1/2 hours
For the filling :$config[ads_text] not found
- 500 g of quark (20% fat in tr.)
- 120 g of sugar
- 50 g of liquid butter
- 20 g cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 300 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
For the crumble :
- 350 g of flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 200 g soft butter
- 100 g Oreo biscuits (roughly crushed)
- Crumble the yeast into the warm milk, stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Put flour, remaining sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture, butter and egg and knead into a smooth dough. The soft dough with a floured dough scraper together, covered in a warm place covered for about 1 hour let go.
- Roll out dough on a greased baking tray and let it rest covered for another 15 minutes.
- Whisk the quark, sugar, butter, starch and eggs until smooth, spread on the dough.
- Crumble the crumbly ingredients with your hands. Distribute the raspberries on the cream, sprinkle with the sprinkles. Bake at 180 degrees (pre-heated) on a medium rack for 35-40 minutes.
Preparation time:approx. 45 minutes
Baking time:35-40 minutes
Try our recipe for crumble cake >>
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: