What could be more beautiful mushrooms than a creamy soup? Not only does it look fabulous, it also tastes incredibly delicious. Since we can only wish a good appetite!
Soups are pretty boring, said a colleague lunchtime recently. I beg your pardon? Has she never tried our recipe for sweet potato soup with coconut? Or does she know our sorrel soup? This sweetheart with mushrooms here she has tasted at the said lunch - and taken everything back.$config[ads_text] not found
- 800 ml vegetable broth
- 500 g mushrooms
- 200 ml of milk
- 150 ml of white wine
- 125 ml cream
- 1 onion
- 1/2 bunch chervil
- 50 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- White pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and then slice them. The onion is skinned and finely chopped.
- Put the butter in a large saucepan and briefly sauté the onion in it. Thereafter, the mushrooms are added immediately and steamed for about five minutes.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with flour and stir well. Then the mushrooms are blotted with white wine and poured with vegetable stock and milk. You should simmer for about 15 minutes. Take care that the soup does not overcook.
- After cooking, purée the mushrooms and add lemon juice and sugar. Taste the mushroom soup with salt and pepper.
- Now beat the cream half stiff and then pull it under the soup. The chervil is shaken off, shaken dry and plucked over the soup.