Pie Factory (May 2019).
The recipe for Key Lime Pie comes originally from Florida, more specifically from the Key Islands, the southernmost point of the United States. With a few ingredients, such as fresh limes and canned milk, you can bake the fruity-creamy cake in the oven and enjoy it quickly. Simply "delicious"!
Fruity-fresh Key Lime Pie
Ingredients (for a large tart dish)
- 250 g wholegrain butter biscuits
- 400 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 80 ml freshly pressed lime juice
- 100 g of butter
- Abrasion of one to two limes or lemons
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- For the bottom, crumble the cookies in a freezer bag. This is best done with a rolling pin.
- Now melt the butter and mix with the biscuit crumbs. Line a buttered tart tin with the crumb mixture and press to the rim.
- Now open the eggs and mix with the condensed milk to a nice mass. Then lift the lime or lemon out of the mixture and mix well.
- Add the lemon paste to the biscuit-lined tart tin and bake at 180 degrees Celsius in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Tip: Freshly whipped cream goes well with the American pie .
You can find more delicious baking recipes here >>