An Italian style cutlet with a twist - cutlet alla Milanese with bean salad. Cornelia Poletto's simple and, above all, delicious recipe can be downloaded here for free. Get a delicious recipe from Bella Italia to your home - have fun cooking.
KOTELETT ALLA MILANESE WITH PAPER SALAD
DIFFICULTY: for experienced
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 11/2 hours$config[ads_text] not found
SOAKING TIME: overnight
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PORTIONS):
- 50 g dried black bean
- 250 g each cut beans (cleaned, cut into pieces) and kenya beans (cleaned)
- 100 g of butter
- 2 thick veal cutlets (with bones, each about 600 g)
- black pepper from the mill
- 100 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 120 g breadcrumbs
- 150 g of white beans (tin)
- 4 tomatoes (skinned, gutted
- cut in columns)
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
- 1 garlic clove (finely diced)
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml poultry stock
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- some branches savory (chopped)
- Fleur de Sel
- 1 pinch of sugar.
- Soak black beans in cold water and let them soak overnight. Put on a sieve the next day. Bring to boil with fresh water, simmer for about 40 minutes. Drain, put off. Separately cook cutting and kenya beans in boiling salted water for about 10 or 8 minutes. Drain, quench, drain.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees (hot air). "Clarify" butter: froth in a small saucepan and leave to stand for a few minutes, until the light proteins sink to the bottom (this makes the butter to heat up more during frying). Pour clear, floating butterfat into a large non-stick pan.
- Remove the fat edge of the chops. Salt chops, pepper. One after the other turn into flour, whisked egg and breadcrumbs. Turn again into egg and breadcrumbs. Fry in hot butterfat over medium heat from both sides until light brown, cover with butter again and again. Insert the grate with a tin underneath on the bottom rail of the oven. Put chops on the bone "standing" and cook for about 25 minutes. Take out, let rest a bit.
- Mix prepared beans, white beans and tomatoes. Steam the shallots and garlic in 1 tbsp. Of hot oil and deglaze with the stock. Give over the beans. Add remaining 6 tablespoons of oil and remaining ingredients to the beans. Season to taste. Slice meat with a sharp thin knife (remove bone). Do everything.
about 880 kcal, 52 g protein, 45 g fat, 54 g carbohydrates
Here you can download the recipe:
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":