Healthy & Fresh Lentil Salad Recipe | GetFitWithLeyla (February 2019).
If it needs to go fast and still taste fantastic, this salad is right for you. Thanks to lentils, feta and selected herbs, it tastes exotic-yummy and fresh.
- 1 can of lentils (265 g drained weight)
- 200 g of tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 150 g of feta
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of basil
- 6 stalks of mint
- 1 tsp honey
- First, drain the lenses in a sieve. Then wash the tomatoes, peppers and herbs and peel the cucumber. Cut tomatoes, peppers and cucumber into bite sized cubes.
- Whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil, honey, salt and pepper and marinate the salad with it.
- Now the shallots and garlic cloves must be removed and finely diced. Fry both in a pan with some olive oil glassy and then add the lentils and the tomato mixture.
- Chop the herbs and add them to the lentil salad. Crumble the feta on top shortly before serving and serve the salad lukewarm.