Gut essen auf Mallorca - Port de Sóller | WDR Reisen (May 2019).
Whether pumpkin, lentil or pea soup - soups are healthy and delicious! Especially at this time of year, they are very popular. We show you an interesting Rhenish soup recipe.
Are you an absolute soup lover? Why not try a delicious pumpkin soup for this season?
Recipe for pea soup with mint
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 120 g shallots
- 40 g of butter
- 450 g fresh peas, alternatively TK-Ware 150 ml white wine
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 3 g fresh mint (about 1 handful)
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Pepper, freshly ground
- 150-200 g South Tyrolean bacon
- Olive oil
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Peel the shallots and finely dice. Sauté in a casserole in butter until glassy.
- Add the peas and cook for a moment. Deglaze with white wine and add the broth. Cut the mint very finely and add. Cook for about 10 minutes, then puree. Stir in cream and season with salt and pepper. In the meantime, cut the bacon into thin strips and fry in olive oil until crispy.
- Fill the soup into terrines and place the strips of bacon on top.