Cream brussels sprout soup with bacon - gluten free recipe (May 2019).
Chestnuts gathering in the fall is great fun for the whole family. How about a delicious, gluten-free chestnut soup after? Bacon and celery give the soup a good spice.
Gluten-free chestnut soup with pasta and bacon
- 250g Schär Conchigliette
- 150g of dried chestnuts
- 50g butter
- 50g lean pancetta
- 1 celeriac
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 1 / 2l vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Put the chestnuts in cold water the night before and let them soak overnight.
- The chestnuts are poured off. With fresh water and with the fennel seeds, the chestnuts are cooked for about 90 minutes.
- Now cut the bacon into cubes, onions, carrots, celery and parsley are chopped and then everything is fried together with the butter.
- Now add the chestnuts and vegetable broth, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the pasta and cook for another 9 minutes. Serve the soup hot.
Sewing value / 100g:
5.5g protein; 13.4g fat, 48.3g carbohydrates, 331 kcal / 1395 kj
This recipe was provided by Schär.