Turkey Roulade (May 2019).
Spicy stuffed with pears and basil.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 400 g of fennel
- 3 pears
- 1/2 pot of basil
- 8 thin turkey schnitzel (à 80 g)
- pepper from the grinder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g Roquefort
- 150 ml of white wine
- Smooth parsley for garnish
- Wash and clean fennel. Wash pears, core and quarter. Cut both into thin slices. Pluck the basil leaves. Rinse turkey meat, pat dry and season. Distribute two pear slices and basil leaves on each schnitzel and roll them together. Stick with toothpicks.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (hot air: 180 degrees). Heat half of the oil in a pan. Fennel and rest pears in it for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and place in a fireproof mold.
- Heat the remaining oil and sauté the turkey rolls for about 5 minutes. Place in the baking dish. Cut the cheese into small pieces. Stir with white wine in the pan and bring to a boil. Spice up. Pour over turkey and fennel. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. Garnish with parsley. This tastes rice.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 45 min.
PRO PORTION: approx. 410 kcal, 47 g protein, 15 g fat, 17 g carbohydrates
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":