Of course, the chanterelles taste especially good, but even from the market, these small mushrooms are a real taste experience. Try our recipe for chanterelle sauce with pasta.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 300 g of chanterelles
- 1 tsp of black peppercorns (if desired, also Szechuan pepper or pickled green peppercorns)
- 50 g of dried ham (sliced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ground cinnamon
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 100 g of creme fraiche
- Salt pepper
- about 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
With a touch of cinnamon
Preparation: 20 min. Preparation
1. Peel the onion and garlic and finely dice. Wash the rosemary and shake it dry, pluck the needles and finely chop. Clean the mushrooms and wipe dry, halve large specimens. Crush the pepper in the mortar. Cut the ham into fine strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan. Steam the mushrooms, onion, rosemary and ham in it. Add pepper, garlic, sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, simmer briefly. Add broth, bring to the boil.
3. Stir the starch with a little cold water, pour in and simmer the sauce until it binds easily. Stir in the crème fraîche. Season the sauce with salt, pepper and vinegar. Spread freshly cooked noodles (eg tagliatelle, bucatini or spätzle) on a plate and arrange the sauce on top.
TiPP: Chanterelles have this season from June to November season. Fresh mushrooms taste best by far. A good substitute is dried chanterelles, whereas I can not recommend mushrooms from the glass.
Per serving about 240 kcal
Do you know how to prepare pasta perfectly? Here are our tips for the perfect noodles >>