Dukan Diet Recipes: Oat Bran Galette (April 2019).
Pierre Dukan's miracle diet is based on a protein-rich diet and promises rapid weight loss. Discover our recipe for sweet galette.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Baking time: 30-35 minutes
Ingredients for 2 persons
For the dough
- 2 tbsp oat bran
- 1 tbsp wheat bran
- 40 g cream cheese (0.2% fat)
- 1/2-1 tbsp liquid sweetener
Ingredients of your choice$config[ads_text] not found
- 2 tbsp bitter almond flavor (without oil and sugar)
- or 2 tablespoons of orange blossom water
- or 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, mixed with 2 egg yolks
1. For the dough, mix the oat bran, wheat bran, quark, cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Separate the eggs, stir the yolks into the batter and beat the egg whites until stiff.
2. Add the bitter almond flavor or the orange blossom water (prepare the cocoa powder for later use). The egg whites undergo. 3. Heat a high pan over medium heat, pour in the mixture and bake for about 30 minutes. Turn the godet with a spatula and bake on the other side for 5 minutes. If you use the cocoa powder, sweep it on the baked side of the godet roll after turning.
The galette looks especially pretty if you dust it with some powdered sweetener after baking. A mixture of cocoa powder with sweetener is also allowed.