This little snack is absolutely suitable for diet and tastes great for breakfast or in between. The preparation is simple and fast.
Ingredients for 10 granola bars
"Clean Eating" by Sarah Schocke and Eva Dotterweich (published by Christian Verlag) offers a great variety of recipes based on the motto: real food, natural exercise and a new way of life.$config[ads_text] not found
- 25 g walnuts
- 50 g of pecans
- 50 g of unshelled almonds
- 50 g of butter
- 50 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 50 g agave syrup
- 30 g of dried sour cherries (alternatively cranberries)
- 200 g of oatmeal
- 2 tbsp whole grain spelled flour
- Lay out a rectangular baking dish (23 x 16 cm) with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Coarsely chop nuts and almonds and then toast in a non-fat frying pan at medium temperature with stirring for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add coconut blossom sugar and agave syrup and melt sugar with stirring. Add sour cherries, nuts, oatmeal and flour to the sugar syrup and fill into the mold. Press very firmly with lightly moistened hands and smooth.
Deliciously light and easy to clean: Cauliflower curry with eggplant and mango. Click here for the free recipe.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Carefully remove from the mold, allow to cool slightly, then cut into a cereal bar with a knife and allow to cool completely.
You want to know more about the clean eating diet?Read the personal report of FÜR SIE-Food-Chef Brigitte here.