You do not want a boring salad? We neither! Kerstin has prepared a refined recipe for the salad classic Caesar-Salad. Today is layered!
Caesar layer salad in glass
Ingredients for 2 mason jars (à 400 ml)
$config[ads_text] not found
"Low Carb for Lazy" by Martin Kintrup, published in 2015 in Gräfe and Unzer Verlag, is the ideal diet companion in everyday working life. Great recipe ideas on 144 pages.
- 1 can of tuna (in its own juice, 130 g drained weight)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp light salad cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 Romana Salad
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g of Parmesan
- Drain tuna with yoghurt, lemon juice, vinegar and salad cream in a small bowl. Peel garlic and squeeze. Mix everything thoroughly, season with herb salt and pepper.
- Pick salami, wash, spin dry and cut into wide strips. Peel the onion, cut into thin strips. Halve the avocado lengthways, core, peel and dice roughly. Wash tomatoes and quarter. Parmesan with the cucumber slicer or the peeler into coarse shavings.
Fancy a low carb main course? Then try the chili salmon with green asparagus. Absoult diet suitable and so delicious!
- In glasses from bottom to top Romanasalat, onion, tomatoes, avocado, tuna and Parmesan layers. Close the jars for transport and allow the salad to pass through a bit before eating.
Per serving: 445 kcal;
27 g protein, 33 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates
The low carb nutrition concept under the magnifying glass - Kerstin from the FOR editorial team has tested and reported exclusively.