Strawberry Swiss Roll Recipe (June 2019).
From a dough, juicy fruits and a dollop of cream we quickly conjure biscuit rolls. You do not need more to be happy, right?
- 4 eggs
- 125 g fine sugar + 3 tbsp sugar
- 125 g of flour
- 250 g of cream
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 packet "Gelatine Fix"
- 200 g strawberries
- 225 g strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Basic recipe biscuit mass
- Beat 4 eggs and 2 tablespoons of hot water for about 10 minutes until the mixture is creamy white.
- While continuing to whisk, add 125 g of the finest sugar, then continue beating for 1-2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
- Sift 125 g of flour over it, fold in gently and loosely with a whisk (do not stir).
Recipe Fixed roles
- Put the biscuit on a tray covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven (200 degrees, center) for about 12 minutes. Poke on a sugared cloth. Remove paper, roll up with cloth.
- Beat 200 g of crème fraiche and 1 sachet of "Gelatine Fix" for about 1 minute with the whisk of the mixer. Fold in cream. Mix in 3 tbsp sugar and 1 packet of vanilla sugar. Spread cream and 200 g strawberries (finely diced) on the biscuit, roll up. Leave roll for about 3 hours.
- Boil 125 g strawberry jam with 2 tbsp lemon juice. Add 100 g strawberries (finely diced) and allow to cool. Drizzle with slices.
Strawberry cake: the best recipes >>