- Losing weight with herbal medicine
- Herbal products that stimulate the metabolism and act as natural fat burners
- Slimming with nettle tea
- Recipe for fresh nettle tea
- Storage of plants
The Apple Cider Vinegar Detox to Beat Belly Fat (June 2019).
As a wrap, inhalation or in the form of capsules or drops: plants have healing powers that can help not only with various diseases and inflammation, but also in weight loss. Find out which ingredients and natural helpers are particularly supportive here.
Herbal medicine or herbal medicine is one of the oldest healing methods ever and describes the use of medicinal plants as medicines. Whether as tea, ointments, drops or other preparations: the plant vitamins, oils and acids can have a positive effect on our body and health. In the right dose, medicinal plants strengthen the organism, heart and kidneys. A herbal treatment can also help with conditions like diabetes or depression.$config[ads_text] not found
Losing weight with herbal medicine
Our metabolism ensures that fats and carbohydrates are banned. In addition to adequate exercise and enough sleep, diet also plays an important role. Mineral and vitamin deficiencies, acidification of the body or hormonal changes can confound the metabolism and lead to obesity. Those who want to lose weight can achieve success with phytotherapy and herbal help. With certain plants and herbs you can stimulate your metabolism and do something good for your body and your health - without unhealthy dietary products.
Herbal products that stimulate the metabolism and act as natural fat burners
- Drinking Green Tea: This is especially for its diuretic
Known effect. In the long term, it can boost your metabolism.
- Eating pineapple: The fruit has a draining effect and can thus reduce water retention in your body.
- Put on guarana (black tea or coffee): These products are all caffeinated. They stimulate the metabolism and increase the metabolic rate.
- Refine with algae and vanilla: These two plants act as an appetite suppressant.
- Red chili or paprika process: The contained capsaicin stimulates digestion, promotes blood circulation and fat burning.
- Try Mate: Mate is not only a popular coffee alternative, tea is also considered an appetite suppressant and should boost the fat burning.
Slimming with nettle tea
Even with fresh nettle leaves, you can lose weight in a healthy way and lose weight successfully. A one-month drinking cure with stinging nettle tea has a detoxifying effect, but at the same time also contains important nutrients such as folic acid and iron, which supply the body during the treatment. Nettle tea not only supports weight reduction but also has anti-inflammatory, blood-purifying and detoxifying properties.
Recipe for fresh nettle tea
- 30 g nettle leaves
- 1 liter of water
- lemon juice
Purifying tea from nettle, liquorice root, ginger, peppermint, basil and cornbeard.
- Boil the nettle leaves in water for ten minutes. Remove the tea from the heat and cover for another 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice (according to taste). Enjoy the tea hot.
If you opt for such a detox diet, you should drink enough water with tea so that your body does not dry out. Because: stinging nettles deprive the body a lot of fluid. Recommended are two to three cups of tea daily, plus at least three liters of water. The cure should not be practiced for more than four weeks.
Storage of plants
If you want to keep the plants for a long time after picking or buying, you should dry the medicinal plants and protect them from light and heat. When stored properly, the herbs can last up to a year. Thereafter, the active ingredients may volatilize. Ask a naturopath about phytotherapy and describe your problems or weight loss plans.