Ossobuco | Chefkoch.de (April 2019).
A delicious recipe like ossobuco with gremolata and two kinds of beans? No problem with the Italian recipes of Cornelia Poletto. Bring Bella Italia to your home and enjoy your homegrown Ossobuco with your family. The free recipe download can be found below the article.
Ossobuco with gremolata
Preparation time: approx. 3 hours
Ingredients (for 4 servings):$config[ads_text] not found
For the Ossobuco:
- 4 calf bone discs (4 cm thick)
- Pepper from the grinder)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g carrots, celery, fennel and shallots (all diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 200 ml white wine
- 500 ml veal stock
For the Gremolata:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets
- grated peel of 2 organic lemons and 1 organic orange
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped
For the bean vegetables:
- 500 g thick beans
- 250 g of wax beans
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g of butter
- 2 branches of savory
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Carve scraps around with a knife. Salt, pepper, sauté from both sides in oil in a roasting pan for about 3 minutes while stirring. Roast rosemary, fennel seeds and tomato paste. Deglaze with wine, bring to the boil, reduce by half, add to the stock and bring to the boil. Place the meat on the vegetables, covered in the oven for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours stew.
- For the gremolata peel garlic cloves and finely chop, finely chop the anchovy fillets. Mix both with the peel of a lemon, the orange peel, butter, flour and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
- For the beans, remove thick beans from the pod, blanch briefly and peel off the skin. Clean wax beans. Bake both in salt water for 10 minutes until firm. Remove and quench in salted ice water.
- Take out the meat, put the stew on a sieve with vegetables. Collect the fund, degrease it and bring to a boil. Stir Gremolata into the boiling pot with the whisk, simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Drain through a fine sieve. Put the leg slices and stewed vegetables back into the roasting pan, pour over hot sauce and heat over low heat.
- Peel the shallot and garlic, dice. Melt the butter in a wok pan, fry both in a glass. Heat beans in it for a short time. Remove the leaves from the savory, add, shake well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve leg slices with it. Sprinkle lemon zest and parsley over it.
Pro portion: about 760 kcal, 59 g protein, 38 g fat, 34 g carbohydrates
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":