This gluten-free cake is incredibly tasty, done very fast and melts on the tongue. Try it out.
Have you ever had Swedish almond cake? It tastes nutty, is filled with a delicious cream and simply ideal for cool autumn days. The Spanish almond cake is so simple, without rich cream and ornaments, but it tastes even more intense to almonds and melts even on warm summer days airy-yummy in the mouth.
Spanish almond cake
Ingredients:$config[ads_text] not found
- 6 eggs
- 300 g of brown sugar
- 400 g of ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod
- powdered sugar
- Grease a mold and then heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour the vanilla pod in a small bowl of hot water and let it stand.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg yolks in a clean bowl with the sugar to a smooth mass. Then add the pith of vanilla pod, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Now lift the ground almonds under the cream to make a tough dough.
- The egg whites must be beaten stiff and lifted under the almond dough. Put everything in the mold and bake the almond cake around 60 minutes.
- Immediately after baking, top the cake on a grid and let it cool down. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, done. Have fun!