Kerstin Görn is deputy FOR YOU Food boss. And their barbecues are legendary. From starters to desserts, everything comes from the grate. Try it!
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 1 glass of roasted red pepper (200 g drained weight)
- 1 red pepper (gutted)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 8 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Sugar, sea salt, pepper
- ground cumin (cumin)
- 1 bunch of plain parsley and coriander each
- 1/2 green pepper (cleaned)
- 1 green pepper (pitted)
- 1 kg of hard-boiling potatoes (pre-cooked, halved)
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- For the red sauce drained paprika, red pod, half of garlic and 3 tablespoons of oil puree, stir in 1 tablespoon of sour cream, season.
- For the green sauce, puree the garlic, herbs, green pepper, green pod and 5 tablespoons of oil, stir in 1 tablespoon of sour cream, season.
- Brush potatoes with olive oil, roast for about 2 minutes. Salt