Juicy, chocolaty and indescribably tasty: Our chocolate brownies are a sweet sin! We will show you in the recipe how easy you can bake the brownies yourself.
Brownies are next to muffins and cupcakes popular souvenirs for birthday parties, the coffee table or simply as a treat for the home. With just a few ingredients, you can quickly stir and bake the chocolate pastry. But beware: the brownies not only have a high addictive factor, they also bring a lot of calories with them!$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe: chocolate brownies
- 250 grams of brown sugar
- 175 grams of butter
- 175 grams of dark couverture
- 120 grams of flour
- 100 grams of dark chocolate flakes
- 3 big eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 drops of vanilla flavor
- Melt couverture with butter in a water bath and stir constantly. Do not allow water to get into the water bath!
- When the chocolate has cooled, add salt and sugar.
- Whisk eggs and add. Put the flour in a sieve and sieve into the dough. Then mix to a smooth dough.
- Add vanilla and chocolate flakes and stir again. Lay out a flat baking pan with parchment paper and distribute the dough evenly.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes in the oven until even browning is achieved. Let the brownies cool, cut into rectangular pieces. If necessary, sprinkle with powdered sugar or cover with dark couverture.
Do you already know our recipe for juicy Brookies? This is a mixture of brownie and cookie. For chocolate fans an absolute must!
See how a delicious binnenstich is prepared: