Elsässer Flammkuchen Selber Machen - Flammkuchen mit Speck & Zwiebeln Backen (Rezept) (March 2019).
Delicious, light and so healthy - Flammenkuchen with pumpkin and blue cheese.
For 4 people
- 200 g of flour (type 550) + flour for the work surface
- 50 g rye flour (Type 1150)
- 1/2 cube of fresh yeast (21 g)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- fine sea salt
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 600 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- black pepper from the mill
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 125 g of strong blue cheese
- 4-6 thyme sprigs
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
Further recipes in "Deftig Vegetarian", Becker Joest Volk Verlag.
1. For the yeast dough, place both types of flour in a bowl, form a bowl in the middle and crumble the yeast into it. Sprinkle the sugar over it. Mix the yeast with 100 ml lukewarm water and some flour from the edge to a dough. Cover with a kitchen towel in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 4-5 tablespoons lukewarm water to the gone batter. First knead the dough hook of the mixer, then knead with an elastic yeast dough. Cover in a warm place for another 45 minutes until the volume of the dough has doubled.
3. Remove the fibrous interior from the pumpkin and cut the pumpkin into approximately 1cm thin slits. Heat the remaining olive oil in a wide pan. Fry the pumpkin slices vigorously on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper, then remove.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (circulating air 200 ° C). Cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Knead the well-made dough with your hands on the floured work surface and divide into 4 portions. Roll out each serving into an oblong pancake and place on the tray.
5. Spread the pastries with crème fraîche and cover with the pumpkin slices. Break or cut the blue cheese into small pieces and spread the sprigs of thyme. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on it. Bake in the hot oven on the bottom rail for about 15 minutes until crispy.
More pumpkin recipes can be found here >>
Try our recipe for sweet tarte flambée - a delicious seduction >>