How to Make Oven-Roasted Asparagus | Veggie Recipe | Allrecipes.com (February 2019).
We know him as a soup, deep fried or pure. But asparagus is also a pleasure to eat. Try our simple recipe and see for yourself!
It's asparagus time and you want to eat asparagus as often as possible, but not always in the same variant? Then try our recipe for gratinated asparagus. It is easy to implement and tastes delicious!
- A bunch of green asparagus
- salt and pepper
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash the asparagus and remove the white ends. Green asparagus usually does not have to be peeled.
- Boil the asparagus bite-proof in salted water for about 3-5 minutes and drain well.
- Lay the asparagus spears next to each other in a casserole and spread generously butter over them.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and grated Parmesan cheese over it.
- Place the casserole in the oven at 150 degrees for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is creamy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil leaves.
Tip: It goes well with boiled potatoes with hollandaise sauce!