Miso Mango Kale Salad (April 2019).
The kale salad, also known as Kale Salad, is especially popular in the US. It tastes sweet, bursting with vitamins A, C and K, and becomes an absolute delicacy with mango and cashew nuts.
Kale is now definitely one of the superfoods - but it is just in German-speaking countries a well-known vegetables that can be prepared in many ways. Here we tell you the recipe for a delicious curly kale salad.
Ingredients for 4 servings:$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 grams of kale
- 1 mango
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Stalk the kale, wash it thoroughly and pluck the leaves into a small bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, agave syrup, salt, pepper and the pressed clove of garlic in a small bowl, drizzle the dressing over the kale and mix the salad with your hands. So the dressing spreads and the kale leaves are softer.
- Now roast the cashews in a pan without oil until they are golden brown.
- Peel the mango and cut into bite-sized pieces. Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes. Add mango, tomatoes and cashews to the salad and mix again.
Our tip: This salad recipe is vegan. If it does not necessarily have to stay that way, you can also sprinkle 50 grams of Parmesan slicer over the salad or crumble sheep's cheese over it.