Crazy Cupcakes: One Easy Cupcake Recipe with Endless Flavor Variations! (June 2019).
Muffins are great, but with a creamy, sweet and artfully curved hood, they make a lot more - and taste even more delicious. We have put together different topping variants to help you find your favorite ornament.
Classic buttercream topping
The advantage of buttercream topping is that with this method you can create perfectly shaped, fluffy crowns for your cupcakes. When preparing, you need a little patience while beating the butter, which is worthwhile!$config[ads_text] not found
- 100 g of soft butter
- 225 g powdered sugar
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- First put the butter in a bowl and whisk it slowly, then at medium speed for about 5 minutes. The butter should be whitish and very creamy after processing.
- Then sift the powdered sugar so that no lumps are formed in the buttercream. Add half of the icing sugar to the butter and stir gently. Beat the mixture vigorously for about 2 minutes before adding the second half of the sugar to the butter.
- Whisk the ingredients again slowly and finally vigorously for about 2 minutes. Then stir in the milk.
Chocolate butter cream topping
Even sweeter, more creamy and even more chocolaty is this topping. For us chocolate addicts clearly a good option.
- 50 g of chocolate
- 75 g soft butter
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Whisk the butter in a medium bowl for about 5 minutes until the butter is whitish and creamy.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and let the mass cool a little.
- In the meanwhile, sift the icing sugar into the butter and whisk it carefully before turning the mixture on medium for about 2 minutes. Then lift the milk under the topping.
- Finally, the cooled, liquid chocolate is lifted under the cream.
Cream Cheese Topping
If you prefer a subtle sweet, try the cream cheese topping, also called frosting. The cream tastes fresh and a bit salty and gives your biscuits such a very special touch.
- 200 g cream cheese
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of butter
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Stir the butter creamy in a bowl and then add the cream cheese.
- Gently sift the icing sugar under the mixture and mix everything at low speed.
- Then lift a small packet of vanilla sugar.
Chocolate overload is guaranteed with this topping! It is incredibly fast, but in its consistency can sometimes be a bit bitchy. If it succeeds well, it is worth every sin.
- 200 g of couverture
- 200 ml of cream
- First chop the couverture into small pieces.
- Then heat the cream until it bubbles. Remove these immediately from the stove and pour the pieces of chocolate with the hot mass. The chocolate dissolves under the cream, stir the mixture until it is creamy.
- Then cool the ganache for about 30 minutes. Then beat the cream with the hand mixer until it is creamy-glossy.
Matching the topping come here 12 cupcake recipes for baking!